Meet Sandi NelsonOwner | Designated Broker | REALTOR® | CLHMS | CDPE | AHS
Sandi Nelson is a Co-Founder and the Designated Broker for Kitsap County’s premier real estate team, Mike & Sandi Nelson Real Estate. In this role, Sandi’s marketing expertise, leadership, and forward thinking have allowed the team to flourish in a competitive real estate market. Her focus on customer service has helped the team develop a stellar reputation throughout the local community and beyond, garnering multiple wins in Best of North Kitsap, the Five Star Professional Award, and over 130 positive reviews on Google and Zillow.
Sandi believes strongly in leading by example, with an emphasis on helping clients experience success via creative marketing. As a Certified Distressed Property Expert and Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Sandi has shown a deep commitment to helping all homeowners reach their real estate goals. Her continual investment in personal and team education ensures that the firm’s clients receive the highest quality service in a continuously evolving industry.
Originally from California, Sandi is a graduate of the University of California San Diego, previously living in Santa Fe and New York before settling in the Puget Sound region over 20 years ago. In her spare time Sandi enjoys traveling, reading, mountain biking, giving back to the Kitsap community, and spending time with her family.
Awards & Designations:
- Best of North Kitsap (Ranked “Top 3” since 2013, Ranked “#1” for the last three years)
- Five Star Professional (7 years)
- Real Trends America's Best (Ranked “Top 10” three times)
- Accredited Home Stager (AHS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CHLMS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
- Poulsbo Chamber of Commerce Member
- Prior Kitsap County Association of Realtors Board Member (KCAR)